Talks, Media Coverage and Open Source
- [September 2023] The AI Conference 2023 [Link ]
- [Aug 2022] ATPESC 2022 - HW Track, Argonne National Laboratory [Link 1 ]
- [July 2021] ATPESC 2021 - HW Track, Argonne National Laboratory [Link 1][Link 2]
- [June 2021] UIUC NLP Seminar [Link]
- [June 2021] Efficient AI Seminar, Rutgers University [Link1][Link2][Video]
- [Nov 2020] TinyML UK Meetup [Link]
- [Oct 2020] FIU's SCIS Invited Lecture Series [Link][Video]
- [Aug 2020] TinyML Webinar talk on Kronecker Products Compression [Link][Video]
- Arm Research Blog on why "TinyML Applications Require New Network Architectures"
- Arm Research Blog on "Skip-RNN work"
Media coverage of work
- Arm Research Blog on ML on MCU
- hackster.io coverage of MicroNets
- Coverage of TinyML Benchmark Work [ Official Press Release ][AI Business][EETimes][ ZDNet ][ STH ][Embedded Computing Design][Inside HPC][ Analytics India Magazine ][BusinessWire][Datanami][EnterpriseAI][hackster.io][insideBigData][AI Business]
- Arm Research Blog on "Tiny ML work"
- Coverage of enterprise scale Large Language Model Work[Next Platform][MorningBrew][EnterpriseAI][VentureBeat][Analytics India Magazine][Multilingual][Finextra]
- Deployement of a large scale super computer for large language models [EETimes][BusinessWire][NextPlatform][TheDiplomat][WSJ]
- Work on open source large language model with mutltitask zero shot capabilities, TO [VentureBeat][infoQ]
- Coverage of Bloom [HPC Wire Awards][TechCrunch][RTInsights][DataNami]